Meaningful Memory Care
Restore the joys of everyday living with our
Specialty Services: Reflections Service for Memory Support – defined by your requirements and designed with our innovation.
Memory loss can create anxiety and frustration. Once diagnosed by a physician, Reflections customers and their families work with certified therapists who help restore the joy in everyday living. The goal is to overcome memory obstacles, enjoy life, and experience personal growth through special tips and enriching memory exercises.
Reflections Service provides improvement for clients coping with:
- Age-related memory deficits
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Other neurological disorders that impact the memory
Reflections Service includes:
- An initial plan developed by a comprehensive health team – Registered Nurse; Physical, Occupational and Speech therapists; Social Workers; and Home Health Aides.
- A Registered Nurse case manager and RNs on-call 24/7 for critical situations.
- Staff trained in specialized one-on-one activities that provide a meaningful, enjoyable experience.
- Family communication updates, caregiver education, support, and reassurance.
- Home modifications that help to maintain independence and give peace of mind.
- A continuum of service by coordinating care with primary care physician(s), connecting to community resources, such as the Alzheimer’s Association, and providing affordable care packages, including 15-minute Care Checks at regular intervals throughout the day.
Reflections Service for Memory Support specialists are certified by the Alzheimer’s Association CARES™ training program to provide memory support care with specialized understanding and memory support skills. Background checks are completed on all staff, and we stand behind our services.